Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
- Producing basic and detail engineering deliverables for Control & Instrumentation based on P&ID’s, project specific design standards and requirements by classification society if applicable.
- Developing cause & effect diagrams for ESD Systems, F&G Systems and obtaining necessary class approvalsDeveloping Process Control System, ESD and F&G Philosophies.
- Developing Control System Architecture for DCS/ PLC/ SCADA, ESD, F&G/ SIL Systems.
- Developing Control Narratives and Functional Diagrams for DCS, ESD and PES.
- Specifying and selection of Electro-Pneumatic Process Instruments & Control Systems which include Flow/ Level/ Pressure/ Temperature – Transmitters/ Switches/ Gauges.
- Specifying and selection of Analyzers, Custody-Measurement Equipment/ Sampling Systems, Fusible Loop systems, Pneumatic/ Hydraulic & Electronic Controllers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Control & Instrumentation Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field preferable.
- Shall have minimum 10 years’ experience in basic and detail engineering of Control & Instrumentation systems for Oil & Gas Offshore Platforms, Rigs, Marine Vessels and FPSO.
- Experience with major Control System vendors from technical bidding stage till installation and commissioning completion.
- Thorough knowledge on International Standards & Codes and safety measures related to ISA, IEC, ASME, API, NEC, BS, EN, ISO and NFPA standards.
- Thorough knowledge in developing and detail engineering of ESD, PES safety systems.
- Thorough knowledge on DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI, Network & Communication Protocols.
- Thorough knowledge in selection of Control valves, ESD valves, Blow-down valves, Pressure Safety Valves.
- Application: InstruCalc, InTools, AVEVA
- Control Systems: DCS, PLC/SCADA, Protocols, Networks, ESD and F&G Systems
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male