Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Be a part of our project management consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where you can oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Commercial Manager – PMO
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing change in a large organisation.
- Managing the PMO for a consulting or change project.
- Providing data analysis.
- Developing and applying strategies for business change including procurement target operating models or category strategies.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Previous working experience in a procurement background.
- Proven skills in developing and applying strategies for business change.
- Background in public sector or large project management companies e.g. water, utilities, rail and infrastructure.
- Good IT skills especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organisation and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Inquisitive approach.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location Bristol
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male