Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Our client one of the construction services companies in UAE requires Chief Accountant for their operations in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate should be male with have at least 5 years of experience and should have handled accounts up to the finalization.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Work with the team to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support the management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Semi-qualified CA / CPA / ACCA or Post graduate in Accounting / Finance with minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance
- Excellent skills in MS Office and working knowledge in ERP systems
- Willing to work hands on
- Capacity to finalize accounts, prepare monthly MIS reports and handle banking transactions
- Capable of interacting with external and internal Auditors
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical skills, effective communicator and team player
- Good command of English
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male