Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
The category manager is required to support Mace’s role as a member of the Paragon consortium which acts as the commercial delivery partner for defence, equipment and support (DE&S), part of the Ministry of Defence.
The category managers will work as part of team comprised of Mace and its Paragon partners, working alongside DE&S permanent staff.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- With more than 10 years’ experience in category management.
- Proven track record of evaluating spend and engaging with business stakeholders to realise significant savings.
- Working in defence, and in particular the following categories of spend communications, uniform and armour and/or general equipment is desirable.
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills.
- A relevant degree qualification is desirable.
- MCIPS is required.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location Bristol
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male