Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Receive PR from Stores via Purchase Coordinator and verify contents are intact.
• Prepare and dispatch RFQ, Bid Analysis and Purchase Order after obtaining necessary approvals as per hierarchy.
• Clarify end-user and supplier queries to ensure Purchase Order is placed for the right material/services.
• Follow up for Quotations, Bid Analysis with End-users, and PO Delivery.
• Constantly monitor vendor performance and submit to Supdt. for evaluation.
• Be updated with Service Level Agreements and Blanket Purchase Agreements.
• Follow up with Finance Dept. if any supplier raises any payment queries in order to maintain smooth rapport with the suppliers.
• Provide reports and deliver KPI’s as directed.
• Finally; work as a team, encourage helping colleagues and keeping up the team spirtit and maintain healthy and confidential work environment.
Educational Qualifications and Certifications:
• Technical/Engineering Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Industry Related Experience:
• Dredging / Civil Marine Industry
• Microsoft Office
• OracleYear of experience :Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male