Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Extensive Big Data Application development know how is required to be a technical authority within the Big Data Applications team. The candidate will be required to leverage their deep big data application development expertise gained within the telecoms (or related) industry to provide the technical direction and quality control involved in designing and delivering successful applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the technical authority for the team
- Bring extensive BD App experience that can benefit the team
- Bring experience in guiding and leading teams from a technical perspective being the port of call for complex BD App challenges
- Provide technical direction on all team deliverables
- Devise novel BD Apps for complex business requirements
- Monitor all team deliverables from a quality perspective
- Assist management in identifying, planning and leading BD App deliverables
- Conduct research and make recommendations on the latest / best practice Big Data Application methods and approaches.
Job-Specific Competencies Required
- Big Data Application team management experience – 6+ years’ experience
- Stakeholder management, requirements analysis, code management
- Proven experience with programming, (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL), NoSQL, XML, Hive, Pig, Hadoop (Biginsights), Infosphere Streams, Redis, Spark, SPSS, SAS, Python, Java, Ruby, C++, Perl
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male