Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Be a part of our group services team who provide support to all businesses across our five global hubs, based in our corporate head office in London.
Associate Director – Finance
The group financial controller plays a crucial role in consolidating the group’s monthly and annual results, managing the group audit and the treasury department. The role will also be heavily involved in the business transformation programme that is currently underway – implementing Oracle Fusion across the group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the preparation, review and analysis of the group’s consolidated monthly reporting in line with the internal timetable.
- Producing the monthly financial information pack, detailing financial results, pipeline reporting and debtor and creditor balance reporting.
- Directing the preparation of the year-end reports and financial statements in line with statutory and executive management deadlines.
- Reviewing and signing-off of consolidation adjustments.
- Guiding and coordinating the annual statutory audit process and communicate regularly with the auditors throughout the year to update issues, events and transactions.
- Managing and overseeing the group treasury function, including bank account administration, approving payments and line management of treasury manager and treasury analyst.
- Managing the intercompany matrix of balances and ensure reconciliations between companies are maintained each period.
- Managing and controlling relevant areas of the group’s balance sheet.
- Managing the annual budget timetable and process, including issuing templates, ensuring business adheres to deadlines and collation of budget packs.
- Ensuring that accounting policies are applied consistently across the group and generate process documentation where necessary.
- Managing the group wide risk and opportunities tracker.
- Driving the adoption of common processes and procedures across all finance teams at the month-end, half-year and yearly close.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data, particularly in relation to bids.
- Keeping up to date the accounting standards and reporting requirements.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Familiarity in using Oracle, Oracle Fusion or TM1 is beneficial.
- Strong reporting and financial analysis capability.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and engage people across all levels of the organisation.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Strong time management and deadline-orientated.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Professionally qualified ACA or ACCA, with a background in training from an accountancy firm.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location London
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male