Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our project management consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where you can oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices and credit notes from suppliers.
- Generating and posting payment runs.
- Dealing with queries via telephone, email or face to face.
- Maintaining supplier account information.
- Attaching PINV’s, PCRD’s and etc.
- Reconciling the supplier statements.
- Assisting with intercompany billing and intercompany account reconciliation.
- Working with multiple currencies and ledgers.
- Generating Excel based reports on a weekly basis.
- Performing ad hoc duties and support including holiday cover.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- At least 1 year experience working in a finance department.
- Basic accounts payable skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity in CODA Dream is beneficial.
- Excellent numeracy skills and ability to deal with a high volume of transactions.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and work to a deadline.
- Ability to work under self-direction.
- Minimum qualification is GCSE’s with grades A-C, subjects must include English and Maths.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location London
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male